Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tweakin'it Tuesday...

Not sure exactly what I am tweaking. The details of how to make this little bag from Last-Mintue Fabric Gifts, maybe. I wrote about it yesterday, and here is a picture. It is about five inches long, to give you a sense of scale.





I am also working on tweaking the pattern for the Pinwheel Sweater at Elann.com. Recall, I said my yarn was lieing. It is. This would make a lovely washcloth, and guess what my mother will be getting along with whatever else for Mama's day thi year? It just happens to be her color, too. If the drape were what we want it for the sweater, it would be less satisfactory to scrub with. Here's hoping the next swatch is washcloth - useless...

2 comments:

Les said...

What a beautiful little bag! I love the fabric!
Les

Amy said...

I am so excited to see a pic of that little bag worked up. I was thinking thrift store of DH's closet. I had never thought of the dollar store. How long did it take you?
Saw on the Purl Bee they are working on a last minute patchwork and quilted gifts.