Saturday, May 24, 2008
Okay, you still can't read it, so much for all my efforts...I will type it out for you...
Molly and Arthur Weasley have ____ children. Name three.
They have seven children. Percy, Ron and Ginny are three of these children.
2. What is the full name of Gryffindor Ghost Nearly Headless Nick?
His full name is Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington.
3. Which Ravencalw sports a hat with a Gryffindor-like life-sized lion's head which roars in Order of the Phoenix?
Luna Lovegood wears this hat to support Gryffindor at a Quidditch match.
4. Name five members of the Order of the Phoenix.
Alastor Moody, Mundungus Fletcher, Severus Snape, Remus Lupin and Molly Weasley are five members of the Order.
5. What is the profession of Hermione Granger's parents?
Their profession is dentistry.
6. What is your favorite thing to knit or crochet?
I think that for a while my favorite thing has been socks.
7. What is Professor Minerva McGonagall's animagus?
Her animagus is a cat.
8. What size needles(DPN's, circular or loop) do you prefer for knitting socks?
I strongly prefer DPN's. I use from size 0000 up to about a US. 1.5, and I am always loosing them. Right now I am in particular need of Steel 00 needles.
9. Where are the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix?
The HQ of the Order is number 12 Grimmauld Place.
11. What is the name of the last book you read.
Assuming that listening to an audio book counts, Eragon. Assuming you had to actually hold it in your hands, That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis.
12. Which Gryffindor used to play "Charlie's Angels" and was always Bosley?
That was Lizzie Wychwood.
I really really really hope spelling does not count. I am wonderinf if Mimsy has an e....