Tuesday, September 25, 2007

two more confessions...

First - the yarn I got three bags of two posts ago was Filatura Lanarota, not Filatura di Crosa. Sorry - I am always getting confused about that. So we can turn the accomplishment down a notch in everyone's mind...

Second - I got your comment Lisa W. My ultimate evil plan is to eventually have ALL my knitting friends living within driving distance of Smiley's, and therefore driving distance of ME. MWAHAHAHA!!!!

(Well, except for Benne and SK maybe. Not that I wouldn't want them here but getting our woodland knitting goddesses out of the trees would probably be about as successful as trying to get the Pope out of Rome... sometimes one just has to admit failure and move on...)

Not that I am knocking where any of you live! No, this is all about me. I am smirking evilly.

Canada, by the way, is within driving distance for those who are only very slightly deranged, so you Canucks cannot consider yourselves safe from this plan - you may wake up and find yourselves in Montreal some day.

*Trots off to brew tea and plan the overthrow of, well, something!*

2 comments:

junior_goddess said...

T, I came to see YOU! I can't move unless I get a rent controlled good corner!

Gryffinitter said...

will keep my eye open...